Two-door access panel
For openings more than 28″ wide, it is recommended to use a two-door panel.
- The maximum width of the entire structure is 4ft.
- Panels can reach up to 5ft high with additional frame and hinges reinforcement.
- The outer frame of a profile tube with a rectangular cross-section measuring 0.8″ x 1.6″.
- Door frames of square tube with a section of 0.6″ x 0.6″.
Two-door corner access panel
Possible to manufacture both equilateral and versatile.
- The outer frame is made of steel tube with a rectangular cross section of 0.8″ x 1.6″.
- Two internal frames of a profile pipe with a square section of 0.6″ x 0.6″.
- The depth of the panel on each side is 2″ on the outer frame and 2.6″ in the locks area.
- Made to order according to your measurements.